How to Get Mobdro APK On your Device?
How to Get Mobdro APK On your Device?:-As we have explained in the previous section, you can easily get the premium version from within the app itself. All you have to do is open the app and then open the Menu on the left side of the homepage. Once you open the menu, you will see the “Premium” button at the bottom of the menu.
Tap on it and you will be redirected to the payment window. Complete the payment and you will be able to unlock the features of the app. It will remove all the ads and give you features like recording, sleep timer, and Chromecast.
Mobdro Free App vs Premium Version
Mobdro apk has two versions; free and pro. You can upgrade to the premium version to remove the ads and enjoy some more features. Here is a comparison between the two.
Freemium: It has all the features for free. This version has ads that pop up after you finish watching a stream. You won’t be able to download streams in the free version.
Premium: This version has all the features of the free version as well as some more. All the ads are removed and you can capture streams. It also has Chromecast features.
Mobdro Not Working Errors & Fix
There are times when Mobdro fails to work properly and shows an error. There are some errors that are more common than the others. We discuss some of the more common errors here.
- Parse Error: This is the most common type of error. It happens at the time of installation. If the version of the app is not compatible with your Android OS, then it will show a parse error. Or this can happen if the APK is broken. So make sure that you get the APK from our website.
- No Connection Error: Mobdro crawls the internet for finding streams. If it fails in doing that, then this error will appear. The servers that the app uses sometimes fail to fetch the proper data and that will result in the connection error. Check your internet connection and if possible, you should connect to a better internet connection.
- Offline Error: You might have seen this error while trying to access a stream. Mobdro allows you to watch Live streams from different sources. But if the stream itself goes offline, you won’t be able to watch the stream. This is not actually an error, but more of a technical difficulty. You can watch the stream once again when it comes online.
- Video Playback error: This error happens due to the internet connection or if there is a server error. It is a normal error and you can rectify it by a simple method. Just go to Settings>Applications>Mobdro and clear the cache. This will solve the error without a doubt.
Frequently Asked Question
Users who are new to the app have some doubts regarding Mobdro App. We have some frequently asked questions for you in this section. Go through them and you’ll find something helpful.
- Unable to find the stream: If you are not able to find a stream that you previously watched, then it means that it isn’t online at the time.
- Stuttering or slow Streams: The reason for this is a slow internet connection. Connect to a better one or the stream may have reached its maximum bandwidth. And that can’t be solved easily.
- What is the Share option: Send a direct link of a stream to another Mobdro user with the Share Option.
- How to remove ads: You need to purchase the premium version from inside the app.
These FAQs are really helpful if you are a new user and you can refer this guide if you have any questions.
Well, that is it for this post on Mobdro App Download. We have explained almost everything about the app along with how to solve errors and installation procedures. This post will be very useful to you. If you need more info, then you can visit our site Mobdro Downloads.