Putting Honor 6x through the bend, scratch and burn test
Zack, Also known as JerryRigEverything on YouTube, has posted a video testing the sturdiness of Honor’s most up to date $300 cell phone. The Honor 6X is a low-to-midrange gadget accessible from Honor, Huawei’s other image that appeals to the more youthful group.
You can read a full recap of the review here.
In the event that you don’t realize what Zack’s toughness test involves, a cell phone is tried for strength against scratches on each uncovered surface of the subjected cell phone including glass, catches, earpiece, and different materials that the telephone is made of.
On the off chance that makers need to manufacture a tough telephone, the back board should be physically appended to the casing at different focuses to include some quality… There are a lot of sinks the Honor 6X, Huawei simply needs to stick some of them through the back board.
Here are a couple key takeaways from Zack’s trying:
- The Honor 6X accompanies a screen defender that scratches effectively. It may be on the grounds that the Honor 6X’s show glass is more inclined to scratches than the last couple of eras of Gorilla Glass. You might need to put resources into a superior screen defender. The front camera has an indistinguishable glass from the show.
- The metal earpiece is stopped quite well set up and its openings are sufficiently little that it shouldn’t accumulate much clean or build up.
- Rear camera glass was not as scratch-inclined as the front glass.
- Backside and SIM card plate are both made of metal while the top and base edges of the telephone are made of plastic. These corners will presumably charge against drops superior to anything metal would, however the plastic is expected to permit signs to go through. Gracious better believe it, catches are additionally made of plastic.
- Unlike some different telephones that Zack tried, the 6X’s unique mark scanner no longer worked after he scratched it.
- The Honor 6X didn’t do as such well in the twist test. The absence of stay focuses between the back packaging and the suspension don’t make much if any auxiliary support. The glass flexed great, yet the show board flopped before the glass broke from twisting. The delicate LCD board might be inclined to disappointment upon drops, more so than other cell phone’s boards, yet that is not by any stretch of the imagination an unexpected given the telephone’s value point.
So there you have it. In the event that you need to secure your Honor 6X, you might need to put resources into a decent screen defender and possibly a case. Else, you can give it a chance to get beat up and simply supplant it later on. A few people get a kick out of the chance to purchase telephones at this value range to abstain from worrying about securing a $700+ cell phone.
Here is the link to the video: